It's a Girl!

It's a Girl!
Keely Solana Sanchez 12.22.08
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Baby Sanchez...Boy or Girl?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


It has been a busy few weeks.... Keely has grown so much!! I have gone back to work two days a week, so far I haven't cried leaving her. Right now she is staying with my mom and sister while I work. Once she is 3 mos. we will be putting her in a home child care close to my work. I think since I know she is getting plenty of attention and love it makes it easier for me to leave her. It's amazing how much I miss her after only a few hours. I am taking her for her two month appointment tomorrow. It will be fun to see her "stats", and how much she has grown. She is such a sweet baby, very content. Our Valentine's day was very special this year. It was fun having Keely celebrate it with us. Papa brought both of us flowers and gifts and we had a few little gifts for him too:). She went to bed a little early so we could share a quiet dinner (Chili's to go...yum!) together. We are starting to venture out a little more now that we are all healthy (praise God). Keely has had her first play date, and gone to her first birthday party. She enjoyed them both of course:). We have had a few nights of 5-6 hour stretches of sleep. We are definitely getting into a routine. Keely is talking a lot, smiling a ton, holding her head up, and has rolled over 3 times (I don't think she knows how she did it though, so we still have a little more time of her being immobile). She also loves the car and going for walks. Will has been working locally, it has been wonderful having him home every night. More to come soon:)

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Wow - it's amamzing how fast everything changes. Keely is growing and looking great!