It's a Girl!

It's a Girl!
Keely Solana Sanchez 12.22.08
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Baby Sanchez...Boy or Girl?

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ephesians 5:1,2

" Follow God's example in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love for others, following the example of Christ, who loved you and gave himself as a sacrifice to take away your sins. And God was pleased, because that sacrifice was like a sweet perfume to Him."

My prayer is to follow God's example (Jesus) to the best of my ability with the help of the Holy Spirit. I believe the more I am like Christ, the better father I will be. Learning how to live a life loving others is a great desire of mine. When I think about loving my kid (I already do and it continues to grow), it blows me away. I get a glimpse on how God may feel about Jesus. That last verse 'And God was pleased, because that sacrifice was like a sweet perfume to Him,' I'm finding I can relate to more and more. Our baby is already a like a sweet perfume to me that is ever growing in it's permanence. Just thinking about him/her brings me joy and excitement along with a desire to one day meet.

~Will

1 comment:

Aubrey and Jen said...

Love it bro!!! It's an awesome experience to have this new, never before felt love for your special little guy or gal! I am pumped for you guys! May God totally turn your world upside down!